AMS Training & Solutions through its collaboration with David H Paul Inc. (USA) offers an extensive suite of high-tech water treatment training and consultation.
Certified RO Specialist training is offered from Level 1 through to Level 4 and is assessed and certified by David H Paul Inc. This gives successful attendees an internationally recognised qualification in RO Operation and Maintenance.
Training includes hands-on, classroom and online delivery and typically certification is reached through a mixture of these options. Recertification should be achieved after three years and is most easily done by achieving the next level.
These courses are essential for water treatment professionals as they will:
- Improve knowledge and proficiency
- Assist with training employees and colleagues
- Provide a theoretical and practical understanding of maintenance procedures and practices
Who should attend?
- RO operations and maintenance personnel
- Staff involved with the procurement of membrane water treatment plants
- People involved in policy and planning of desalination facilities
- Research staff and academics involved in desalination projects
AMS welcomes expressions of interest from anyone in a position to host Hands-on Training at their site, using their plant. Please email or call 0431 666 534.